Friday, August 26, 2011

Photos! Only Photos!

I promise not to bore you with another random blog post. Here are some photos as a tribute to my family/friends in Utah (who have promised to follow me via blog and therefore requested timely updates) As well as some photos from Iowa! Enjoy!

Addy Loves Her Cousin Hallee
Happy Fourth Of July! Great Grandpa/Grandma Smith

At Fish Lake When Uncle Brad Came To Visit! California Family Luau With Grandma Angie

Goodbyes are never easy, but when you've made friends as great as these
you know it's not goodbye forever!

BYU Softball Intramural Champions!










Celebrating Sweet Corn
Days With Great Grandma Inman



These gents are two of the
always charming Olsen boys.
Staches courtesy of Nickel City!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT. I miss you!!! We'll have to catch up soon. I have lots to tell you! Did you decide to go for the position or hold out?

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete