Saturday, November 13, 2010

Just An Excuse To Post Some New Pictures


There's no real update to speak of, but I received one of the CDs of Addyson's photos today and couldn't wait to upload them to share. Included are a few of my favorites with many more posted on Facebook. We are enjoying a lazy Saturday watching BYU football on TV (49-3 in the fourth as I type this) after which some much needed errands will be run and I even hope to get Addy's Birth Announcement and Blessing Invites done today and sent out soon. If you'd like to receive one please respond with your address! Happy Weekend to all. Oh! And Addyson can now say she has been to 2 BYU football games, 1 women's volleyball game and a men's basketball game!! GO COUGARS :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is SO CUTE! Those pictures are adorable. I can't wait to actually meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, please send us an announcement!! 762 W. Stephens View Way Draper, UT 84020. The pics look adorable!! I love babies in tutus!! Who did you end up using for them? I will have to check facebook now to see the rest:)

    ReplyDelete