Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!

Spring Has Sprung...Well, Kind of! We've been teased with "spring" weather for a while now, and after a snowy/rainy Saturday,today was BEAUTIFUL by my standards :) Sometimes I wish I had a job that involved the outdoors a little more, but then again, I'd just be complaining for the entire Winter Season if that were the case. I guess you just can't win with me and my fair weathered preferences. I did sneak outside for some fresh air on my lunch break and then talked Chris into going on a walk with me after we both got home from work. We started before 6 in our jeans and t-shirts and after a good 2 and 1/2 mile jaunt we had a chilly trip home (still in just our jeans and t-shirts). Chilly or not, it was nice to get out and get some fresh air and aerobic exercise, however little it might have been; but we were both content sitting on the couch watching the Jazz play basketball and Jack Bauer play hero when our walk was over! We make it a priority on our Monday nights to catch each new episode of 24 and then spend the week in suspense waiting for the week to pass. Chris is being a good student and doing some homework as I type this, and I am facebooking it up while playing with fun backgrounds and posting some uninteresting news on here ;) It's hard to believe March is halfway over, and even harder to believe we've been married for almost 8 months. Time flies when you're having fun! Although we miss our families and friends we are keeping busy and enjoying our time in Utah. Looking forward to more "spring" weather, as the forecast for the week looks promising! More to come as the adventures of the Olsen's continue....That's all for now though!

No comments:

Post a Comment